Here are some pictures that I took of Lucca from on top of the wall that surrounds the old city and seperates it from the newer part of town. I know there are a lot (I had to narrow it down from the 500 I took that morning), so feel free to skip some... I won't get offended, I promise. Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! What a wonderful time of year to be there. Maybe you'll meet a man with a Ferrari :)
Yes, those really are wonderful photos. You have a great eye, not to mention the absolutely beautiful scenery.
Please, keep them coming.
Laura- love the pictures, it makes me want to come out and visit! Lovely Fall! It is chilly winter here!
Laura,
Thanks for letting me live my dreams vicariously through you. You are my hero. I would love to do what you're doing. You are very brave!!
The scenery is indescribably beautiful so I'm glad you sent pictures. Keep looking for that man withthe ferrari! Love ya, Wendy
you did an amazing job with those photos - i love how you get the trees and the buildings together. the trees and the grass and buildings - all so colorful, what a beautiful place.
Post a Comment