How Do You Say Spaghetti in Italian
About Me
Laura
View my complete profile
Gelato Flavor Ranking
Biscotti
Nocciola (Hazelnut)
Cocco (Coconut)
Flur de Latte
Cioccolato (Chocolate)
Pistachio
Mandorla (Almond)
Crema
Menta (Mint)
Fragola (Strawberry)
Black Forest
Tiramisu (I forgot it was coffee flavored)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(22)
►
December
(5)
▼
November
(15)
That's Amore
Night at the Opera
Camo Trees
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
Bon Apatite
Clash of the Cultures
Only in Italy
Living Today
It Actually Does Lean
Don't Look Now But I've Become A Tourist
A View From Above (Or at Least Beside)
Mio Apartamento Rosa
Living the Life
I Made It!
Where Are Those Elves?
►
October
(2)
Followers
Monday, November 24, 2008
Camo Trees
Just a little something for my outdoorsy friends. One stretch of trees along the wall look like they are camouflaged. You could really blend in here :)
From
Camo Trees - Lucca
From
Camo Trees - Lucca
From
Camo Trees - Lucca
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment