Monday, October 27, 2008

Living Life's Unxepected Moments

A friend of mine recently told me that life is only an adventure if you make it one. So that is my goal, to make life an adventure and to enjoy all those unexpected moments in life. Each of us has certain expectations of life, mine might be different from yours, but we all have them. How we thought our life would turn out. Where we expect to be and what we expect to be doing today, tomorrow, next year, ten years from now, five years ago... But if you're anything like me, life rarely turns out how you plan. So this blog is about all those moments in life that you never expected, but that you realize later were a gift from God, uniquely designed for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you're about as close as I'm going to get to Italy,(since I hate to fly.) I'll be praying for you and anxiously waiting to hear the details of your time there. I still can't believe you're going, but the time to do it is NOW!!
Much love to you Laura,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Have the time of your life on this exciting adventure across the world. Enjoy the countryside, long walks, train rides, sunsets, sunrises, hills, mountains, people, customs, cultures and men.......just make sure you bring him home with you....no staying in Italy, lol.

Thanks for doing this blog so we can live through you.

Hugs and love, Aunt Laura